Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Blue Camaro Gauges

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 10:07 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Blue Camaro Gauges

Well aparently search isnt working again.. At least not for me..

So if anyone could give me a few threads of the blue camaro gauges.. Im not looking for the ones that have blue leds behind then because i want to be able to see the red.

I seen a car that had a blue odometer using leds and a lot of other stuff but he did his gauges using an ebay overlay.... Just wondering if this is the same one. Looked really nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/97-00...3227QQtcZphoto
Old 02-23-2007, 10:51 AM
Launching!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearance-detailing/313565-t-blue-gauges-write-up.html

always check the apperance hall of fame sticky thats where this one is along with other led interior stuff

Josh
Old 02-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's mine:

Not the best pic but it's all I had since my photobucket account is down untill the 28th...

I used WHITE bulbs (not blue and not LEDS) and inserted blue transparent plastic film (got it from a hobby store) between the cluster face and the plastic it sticks to everywhere that was white (leaving the red alone to shine red).

I did so without removing the needles so it was a TEDIOUS 3 hour job with tweezers.

If you just put white bulbs in your stock cluster it will shine blue. It looks green now because the bulbs shine yellow through an already blue cluster giving the end result of green

I hate the way those gauges posted above look... They look cheap and ricer IMO.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:30 PM
TECH Resident

not the best pics, but in my ss i had the blue leds behind the macewen gauges and also the blue odometer...

Quick Reply: Blue Camaro Gauges