Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

where's macewen

Old 05-14-2007, 06:12 AM
pjb
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default where's macewen

after giving several dates for product availability, to me and ws6store, ryan has gone missing. whats up?
Old 05-14-2007, 11:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Here we go again....

I ordered my macewen gauges from ws6 store about a month ago and they came in the very next day. I assume ws6store doesn't have anymore?
Old 05-14-2007, 04:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yea same thing happened to me.... i was told he was in t he hospital and im pretty sure hes runs a one man show... so he had no one to cover... i tried callen him and his message machine was full so what does that tell you... he finnally called me back and explained it all to me... and i recieved my stuff today and man it was a long wait but well worth it...
Old 05-15-2007, 05:30 AM
pjb
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Brian2006
Here we go again....

I ordered my macewen gauges from ws6 store about a month ago and they came in the very next day. I assume ws6store doesn't have anymore?
I'm looking for white overlays for a 98 camaro.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

everything i have ever ordered from ws6 store has been here the next day or two days later depending on what time i order it or when shipments come in
Old 05-15-2007, 12:49 PM
pjb
TECH Resident

the issue is not with ws6store, they have been great. the issue is with macewen. I won't order directly from him because I don't know if my order will ever arrive. He has given various dates to produce the product I'm looking for and ship them to ws6store. those dates have come and gone and now ws6store says they can't contact him either. If he ever makes the item and supplies it to ws6store, I will order from them with confidence I will recieve it right away. however, I will not order directly from macewen because I would have no confidence at all.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Cool

Originally Posted by pjb
after giving several dates for product availability, to me and ws6store, ryan has gone missing. whats up?
Give Ryan M a ring/email he will take care of it. Did for me when i had an issue with the overlays a while back cool guy by the way.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thumbs up

The issue is not with ws6store at all.
Mike's the ****!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 11:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kage
Give Ryan M a ring/email he will take care of it. Did for me when i had an issue with the overlays a while back cool guy by the way.
Well you're a lucky one. I've dealt with him three different times and every time I have to fight tooth and nail to get my parts. Calling rarely works as his message box is always full, cause people left messages trying to get their parts. He never ever has responded to any of my emails. Ryan always seems to do this. He offers terrible service then comes on this forum saying things have changed. Then a short time later he's back to offering terrible service and your parts not showing up. There are much better products then his out there, and for less money. I still don't know why people support him.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Cool

Originally Posted by Z95m6
Well you're a lucky one. I've dealt with him three different times and every time I have to fight tooth and nail to get my parts. Calling rarely works as his message box is always full, cause people left messages trying to get their parts. He never ever has responded to any of my emails. Ryan always seems to do this. He offers terrible service then comes on this forum saying things have changed. Then a short time later he's back to offering terrible service and your parts not showing up. There are much better products then his out there, and for less money. I still don't know why people support him.
Sorry bud i don't know what to tell ya. He replied to all my emails and answered all my calls everytime. With no attitude what so ever.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:36 PM
11 Second Club

yup. he has done this before look up the old threads (if search worked LOL)
Old 05-15-2007, 11:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another Macewen sucks thread. Why am I not surprised.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:01 AM
pjb
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Kage
Sorry bud i don't know what to tell ya. He replied to all my emails and answered all my calls everytime. With no attitude what so ever.
he originally answered a few of my PMs, promptly and never with any attitude. My problem now is that after missing promised dates several times he doesn't respond at all. He suggested I order one part from him and one from WS6store. I chose not to do that because I feared being in exactly this position, having spent money for something that I didn't want to use without being able to get the other part.

I had seen his previous apology posts and even supported him saying that people should give him a chance since he publicly admitted his faults and seemed committed to doing better. I have no idea what his situation is, and I'm not wanting to judge him but his reliability as a business person is questionable at best.

Search this Thread