Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Arizen Racing Sports Needs Your Opinions!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 07:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by arizen
Let's pick a time for you to come by and see for yourself. Davered00ss just left and you may be able to get an opinion from him now that he's seen them and sat in them in person
Mark is a super nice guy. He spent some time with myself and Runner (Bob), going over the seats and options available.

My opinion of the seats.

1. The 21" seat is very comfortable. It feels like it provides a lot of support. The side bolsters stick out & seem to hold better than the "Budget" seats on the market. We sat in a budget seat Mark had there.

2. For a purly racing seat, I hold to my original opinion. Weight matters. You spend $500 to save 30#'s on a K-member, another $800 to save 15#'s on upper and lower A-arms. You are going to spend the cash to save 15-20#'s on a seat on a seat that reclines. You can get a 13# seat for little money, but it is not comfortable to drive in daily & does not recline.

3. The material quality seems good. The leather is OEM Quality. The Cloth is not cheap and feels like it would hold up well to use.

4. The seal frames are imported and are the same ones in the sparco, racaro, corbeau. Correct me if I'm wrong on that Mark.

I like the seat pictured above with the stitching to match the stock seats. I also saw some embroidered seats he had which were great. I would really like to get a set of the Leather seats with a red SS logo embroirdered in them for my car. It would look great at the local cruises & car shows.

Mark has the ability to match interior of most any car in leather and cloth. He seems to be able to do a great deal with custom applications. I saw a set he did for an 03/04 Cobra that I need to tell Longshot about. They match the factory black/gray suede (sp) seats perfectly with an embroirdered Cobra.

If you want a set for a show car or daily driver I would reccomend them. Any Questions feel free to PM me.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by davered00ss
4. The seal frames are imported and are the same ones in the sparco, racaro, corbeau. Correct me if I'm wrong on that Mark.
Any seat that is not made in the US is "imported" but Recaro and Sparco are European based but Corbeau and most other cheaper seats are Asian based (China, Malaysia, Taiwan, etc.) I believe. Our frame comes from Asia as well.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:42 PM
Launching!

2. For a purly racing seat, I hold to my original opinion. Weight matters.
http://www.racetechseatsna.com/race_seats/RT9109.html

If weight is the biggest factor how about 8.3 lbs!
Old 07-22-2007, 07:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes I have sat in a few corbeau seats, as well as racaro, sparco and a few others. I really like the CR1 and it weighs 23#'s.
Really? I was able to sit in a bunch of Corbeau's and then several Sparco's. The only way I can describe the Corbeau is that it was like sitting on a stack of bricks. They all had the same quality; very cheap and hard. I spent much more money on my Sparco and it was worth every penny.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:03 PM

Depends on what ones you sat in. the Cr1's are good. The Froza sucks.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by arizen
We will start a new thread on these as well before we hijack our own thread.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearance-detailing/753920-arizen-racing-sports-custom-leather-seats.html

Quick Reply: Arizen Racing Sports Needs Your Opinions!