Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

'93-'02 T/A, Formula, Firehawk interior questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 02:26 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '93-'02 T/A, Formula, Firehawk interior questions

Well I need a little help with my idea. I have seen a couple of Pontiac f-bodys with a guage where an a/c vent was supposed to be. You know, the three circular a/c vents on the dashboard right about the a/c and radio controls. I was wondering how hard it is to mount a guage there. Anything hard to it? Oh yeah, and what size guage should I use? I would like to go ahead and do the pillar guage pod instead but all I can find if the screw on piece, and I want the full pillar. If anyone knows where I can find a full pillar for a '96 t-top T/A that would be even better. Well I guess some pictures of the guage in the a/c vent would help out. Thanks for the help guys.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:08 AM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by GunshotZ28
I would like to go ahead and do the pillar guage pod instead but all I can find if the screw on piece, and I want the full pillar. If anyone knows where I can find a full pillar for a '96 t-top T/A that would be even better. Well I guess some pictures of the guage in the a/c vent would help out. Thanks for the help guys.
This is all I could find for the full 3-gauge pillar pod - looks like it only comes in black: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-02...mZ250109095808

Here's a thread with info on using the air vents for gauge pods: https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/767815-pics-boost-gauges-controller-dash-vents-t.html

SEARCH BUTTON FTMFW!

Hope that helps.

Quick Reply: '93-'02 T/A, Formula, Firehawk interior questions