Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Tropi-Care at the SEMA show

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 01:35 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tropi-Care at the SEMA show

We have returned back to Texas after a whirlwind week at the SEMA show. We did not have much of a chance to visit other displays once the days began and the visitors rolled in to check out the exhibits and future business opportunities.

We did have a chance to meet for the first time with our UK distributor and have started planning Tropi-Care marketing/product distribution beginning with France and spreading into western Europe hopefully within the next several months.

For those of you familiar with the youtube video of the super pricey detail of the Bugatti Veyron, our distributor happens to be a previous customer and personal friend with him. Anything is possible from this point forward.

As you can see, one of our booth visitors has posted pictures of the first production bottles of our new 12 ounce Tropi-Care surface products "SPARKLE" and "SHINE". This version was developed for a greater retail appeal in terms of price, ease of use and future ease of access to the product. Our introductory price for them will be a combined $12.99 MSRP. Priced at $3.99 for the wash and $8.99 for the surface protector, we hope to draw a greater market share for these new entries. Our release of these 2 items at SEMA provided for an excellent opportunity to those in charge of purchasing decisions for retail customers in the next calendar year.

We do have sales opportunities available for those who are interested in these new entries. For more information or questions, contact us at steve@tropi-care.com or toll-free at (866)341-0050 to discuss.

"SHINE" Liquid Surface Protector & "SPARKLE" Auto Wash Concentrate

At the Las Vegas Convention Center:

Old 11-03-2007, 02:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sweet,i wish you guys great success,I'm very happy with your products and will be ordering some more soon
Old 11-03-2007, 05:57 PM
12 Second Club

As am I.

Kudos to representing yourself at such a large event.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:14 PM
FormerVendor

Damn, I don't know how I missed you guys there! Display looks great from the pics, congrats!
Old 11-04-2007, 12:48 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by toofazt
Damn, I don't know how I missed you guys there! Display looks great from the pics, congrats!
As you very well know, the show is so massive and spread out covering 2 million square feet plus. It is very difficult to visit and see every item on display. We were located in the Car Care product section in the north hall of the LV Convention Center.

The vehicles on display at this show how the imagination can run wild with what can be done on any given one of them. Many of them will never see street driving. Thanks for giving a small sampling of pictures posted in your other thread and we were even there on location.

Quick Reply: Tropi-Care at the SEMA show