Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

where to get custom seat covers made?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 01:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to get custom seat covers made?

anyone know of companys that make custom seat covers for a 2001 camaro? i need a full set including fronts and backs. if there not a sponsor, please pm me with a website. they must ship to canada and i want to get the seats done in leather.

thanks!
Old 02-24-2008, 01:13 PM
On The Tree

Hey there, I think I recognize the name from CCFBG.

I don't think any sponsors do custom upholstry so I think its safe to recommend the company "Katzkins" they do custom upholstry made to order. You can get pretty much any color combo you want and they ship you the covers, you remove your old ones and slip the new ones on. I did this with my show sunfire a few years back and they worked great. Was able to remove them and sell them when the tie came tooo.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:27 PM
Teching In

do you remember how much it ran you?
Old 02-24-2008, 01:29 PM
On The Tree

I want to say around 800 for front back and door panels inserts, but I might have a receipt around here somewhere.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Katskin is very nice and customizable, but Arizen makes customizable sport seats for our car, are a sponsor, and can do a factory style stitch job. I liked how I was treated when I was inquiring with Arizen too if that helps you any.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WS6Jim
Katskin is very nice and customizable, but Arizen makes customizable sport seats for our car, are a sponsor, and can do a factory style stitch job. I liked how I was treated when I was inquiring with Arizen too if that helps you any.
i dont want to buy new seats, i just want seat covers. cause i have cloth and i hate it. i want leather. i remember seeing a post up a while ago with a white camaro and the guy had the seats recovered and they were black with white inserts and had white stitching and SS embrodered on the headrest....

anyone else know where i can get custom leather seat covers made and shipped to me?

Quick Reply: where to get custom seat covers made?