Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

VIOLA! My Top Secret interior mod..Declassified!! PICS!

Old 06-22-2008, 11:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Excuse me for being a pic *****....here's mine with a Red Bird and Pontiac Crest:

and at Night:

-Justin
Old 06-23-2008, 09:23 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks good. I was thinking about doin this initially, but opted for a brushed Aluminum overlay. I was wondering when someone would do this.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:26 AM
On The Tree

WOW! Where did you get that over-lay. ??? I must know!
Old 06-23-2008, 07:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RyanAndyBob
WOW! Where did you get that over-lay. ??? I must know!
You asking me, or TooFastT/A?? Mine's the stock bezel just painted. As for TooFastT/A's gauge faces, they look totally Bad ***!! The red decals look better than the white birds on black gauges. I was thinking of doing the blue LED mod, but I'll eventually have my car painted orange so I'm leaving the lights alone. Nice lookin though, fo sho!!

Swat
Old 06-23-2008, 07:41 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Swiat34
You asking me, or TooFastT/A?? Mine's the stock bezel just painted. As for TooFastT/A's gauge faces, they look totally Bad ***!! The red decals look better than the white birds on black gauges. I was thinking of doing the blue LED mod, but I'll eventually have my car painted orange so I'm leaving the lights alone. Nice lookin though, fo sho!!

Swat
Thanks Swat, It's a Silver Faced Reverse EL Glow Gauge that I've had on my car for a while now. The best part, I didn't even need to change out my stock bulbs; No bulbs, no LED's, just the EL Gauge!

The rest of my lighting in my interior is Blue and Cool White LED's!
I do agree with the red decals thing, all I need now is a Black or Brushed Gauge Face Accent that goes over the gauge...which comes standard on the '97-'02 Birds!
Old 06-23-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TooFastT/A
Thanks Swat
...all I need now is a Black or Brushed Gauge Face Accent that goes over the gauge...which comes standard on the '97-'02 Birds!
You're welcome!

You can buy those new for like $40...here: http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...oducts_id=1948

And then it can always be customized...yourself or by me.

Swat
Old 06-23-2008, 08:31 PM
TECH Regular

You're welcome!

You can buy those new for like $40...here: http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...oducts_id=1948

And then it can always be customized...yourself or by me.

Swat
Thanks, yeah I checked on that at WS6 Store a while back and am planning on getting it here soon, then I think I am going to take a page out of your book and "secretly" do some more modding of my own! I've got some things planned for my interior....it's going to be good though!! I'll keep updating!

-Justin
Old 06-23-2008, 09:21 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like it
Old 06-23-2008, 09:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Swat
That's only your opinion. I like the silver bird
Old 06-24-2008, 10:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Cool

Originally Posted by ND4SPD
That's only your opinion. I like the silver bird
Yes, that is true. I'm ok with the fact that one can like what they do to their car even if it's not what I like. An individuals car is just that and as such I respect everyones mods. At least some people take the time to do them! My own tastes ultimately determine what I do in my car and I hope more people have the cajones to do their own thing too...or copy if they like what they see! Bottom line is: If you like it, GO FOR IT! Happy modding!

Swat
Old 06-24-2008, 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Looks great, nice job.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Arrow

I guess I can set up shop. I've gotten so many posative remarks and some requests to do the work for some others. So...I'll can customize yours for $40! The gauge faces/module can be left in the car and the bezel/lens sent to me for work. You ship it too me and I'll pay the return shipping. The $40 will include a decal (in the location of the Trans Am decal on my bezel) of anything you wish. A short phrase, car's name, model, engine displacement and even the WS.6 decal shown on my gauge face. If you are sending me a part, include a money order in the box, e-mail me to let me know it's on it's way and what decal (if any) you want and what color you want the bezel to be. I'll e-mail you pics before returning it to get your approval.

If you want a WS.6 decal seperately for your gauge face, it's $10 including shipping and alcohol wipe. It is two layered decals of chrome back and red front with the dot cut out.

Swat

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: VIOLA! My Top Secret interior mod..Declassified!! PICS!