Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Imortant Car Cover Question (not what is the best thread)

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2001, 01:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Imortant Car Cover Question (not what is the best thread)

I purchaseda Noah car cover that is moisture resistant however I noticed after the first rain storm that when i removed the cover the car was very wet not soaked but extremely wet. Is this normal? or did I get sent and indoor cover by mistake? I ordered the cover that should protect from light snow and rain it was like 200 bux or something I think from california covers any input?~?
Old 12-25-2001, 10:51 AM
On The Tree

Default Re: Imortant Car Cover Question (not what is the best thread)

TTT
[quote]Originally posted by thefritz1:
<strong>I purchaseda Noah car cover that is moisture resistant however I noticed after the first rain storm that when i removed the cover the car was very wet not soaked but extremely wet. Is this normal? or did I get sent and indoor cover by mistake? I ordered the cover that should protect from light snow and rain it was like 200 bux or something I think from california covers any input?~?</strong><hr></blockquote>
Old 12-25-2001, 01:17 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

FWIW, way back when I had my T/A, I used to put a car cover on it outside at night. I had a Wolfe Evolution IV cover, and it worked really well. I never had a problem with the car getting really wet with the cover on. It kept just about all of the moisture out. You might call the company about their cover.
Old 12-28-2001, 09:00 AM
On The Tree

The Noah car cover is moisture resistant but it will soak if it rains like hell. This cover is very good for areas with a lot of rain and snow since it allows the water to evaporate well. You want the cover to breath. It also does a great job of keeping it clean.

mike

Quick Reply: Imortant Car Cover Question (not what is the best thread)