Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anybody sell the transmission cooler lines for an LT1 Fbody with 4l60e?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 06:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Does anybody sell the transmission cooler lines for an LT1 Fbody with 4l60e?

I called everywhere looking for the transmission cooler line fittings that Outlaw Transmission stripped out and rounded off when they worked on my car, and had to go to the dealership. The lines needed to be re-flared and have new 1/2 inch fittings put on so I had to have them cut and spliced in at a shop. I sprung a little leak today. I want new hard lines all the way up to the cooler or as close as possible. Does anybody actually make a replacement trans to cooler/cooler to trans line with the fittings already on it? The GM part number just references a roll of 5/16 steel tubing and you have to bend it yourself. Not a problem, but would rather buy new lines pre-bent. That thick tubing is a PITA to double flare with the tool I have.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:58 PM
On The Tree

BTW if you have an older car, check out
www.classictube.com
they have a lot of stuff. I can't call them now. Will post later if they have what I need.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:26 AM
On The Tree

classictube.com will charge 120 to make them but nobody carries them.

Quick Reply: Does anybody sell the transmission cooler lines for an LT1 Fbody with 4l60e?