Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4l80e valve body mods

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4l80e valve body mods

hi there i have a 4l80e in my ute here in aus i have pulled it out to do a shift kit and change the clutch packs and bands etc for good measure before putting more nitrous through it my question is should i get a hd2 transgo kit even though i am going to do the dual feed mods inside the transmission or should i not buy it and drill holes for increased pressure/flows in the stock seperator plate my self? if so which holes need to be enlarged and to what size i am after a very aggressive shift and also the stall is around the 4500 mark any help would be awesome thanks all
Old 10-04-2011, 03:47 AM
Teching In

anyone? please
Old 10-05-2011, 01:53 AM
Gingervitis Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wouldn't do the transgo kit with the HD-2 plate (the rest of the kit may be helpful). Without giving up info that most vendors keep close to their chest, I would call a vendor that specializes in built 4L80Es and ask them directly.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:07 AM
Teching In

Cheers slow67 I have been looking on here and jakes performance looks pretty good I'm going to try and pm him as I live in Australia on the goldcoast and am unsure on the time differances I have just finished putting the trans together with all good clutches bands and rollerized the rear I did the dual feed mod and have put the bleed hole in the direct drum just really stuck on the valve body I want it to have a nice agresive shift

Quick Reply: 4l80e valve body mods