Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's the deal with the Fuddle "stock style" converters?

Old 04-17-2005, 11:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's the deal with the Fuddle "stock style" converters?

Has anyone used or heard about the Fuddle "stock style" converters? They're not the $400 performance ones. On the website they said they had anything from a stock replacement to a something like a 2,400 stall. Would these drive more like stock then the other aftermarket converters? I want a converter but driveability is the most important thing. I just want to get rid of the dead spots but not at the expense of driveability. Any imput? Thanks.
Old 04-18-2005, 03:27 AM
Banned

Basically, yes they will feel more like stock. The problem is that they will perform like it too. They are based on the stock converter and simply don't perform much better. They are more of a stock replacement type converter and are not really built for performance.
Old 04-19-2005, 12:27 AM
Launching!

If you haven't already I would suggest trying to hook up with someone that has a nice size stall and take their car for a spin. I think you'll be suprised at how streetable it is. I have a 3500 and it's very streetable. I don't drive my car daily but if I had to I wouldn't think twice about it.

Search this Thread