Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fluid level

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 09:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default got a couple of ??'s

i have a couple questions, the first is: i was changing my diff fluid last night and my automatic tranny fluid well i was tryin to see how full the tranny was and get it to the full mark, but brand new tranny fluid is a pain in the *** to see because it is a really clear pink, so a buddy of mine who works at a dealership and i eyeballed it as best we could. so today i check it and it appears to be about a quarter inch above the full line, how badly will this hurt my tranny if at all. Its the A4 in a 98 T/A. We let it warm up and everything last night trying to make it acurate, we even drove it a little bit then came back and re checked. i dont know, i hope it will be alright, what should i do.

My second question is that i pulled an AV reciever with the 7.5" flat screen and tv tuner out of my car, it is some off brand, like XO Vision or something and a buddy wants to buy it, i dont know what to charge him, what do you guys think?? it has pretty good quality for dvds when you hook a dvd player up to it. thanks
Old 05-29-2005, 12:33 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

your car should be ok, just drain the excess