Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any interest in my 3500 converter??

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 11:15 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Any interest in my 3500 converter??

I know I cant post this in the for sale section, so maybe here is a better place.

Right now I have a Midwest 3500 with a 2.0 STR which I bought from John at HPA and installed in February 2004. It has maybe 6,000 miles on it tops. The converter has worked flawlessy for me. My best 60' is a 1.70 on 17" Nitto DRs. The converter has about 15 passes on it....the best being in my sig and that was full weight, TR224-114 cam, LT headers, untuned.

The converter drives perfect on the street and locks up just like a stock converter. I have a 24,000 GVW cooler with an Autometer guage and the trans temp has never gone above 180°. I sold the TR cam on here last winter, and now I am looking to stay stock internal and step up the rest of the driveline.

I paid $579 shipped from HPA. I am testing the waters to see if there is any interest if I offer it up at $385 shipped. It is currently in the car, but can be out in a few days if needed.

I've been on the board a long time and I have sold quite a few things on here. I have people who can voutch for me, plus my ebay feedback is great. If you have any questions, post up, email, or send a pm...I'll reply to them all.

Thanks,
Mike S.
Old 06-28-2005, 02:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well man I just bought one from another user but he hasn't shipped it yet and i really need one by the 8th of july "RACE DAY" I'm trying to get ahold of him but no repley yet