Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Two Fuddles in under 5hrs, very happy x2!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two Fuddles in under 5hrs, very happy x2!

Well, woke my buddy Larry up this morning and we headed to the autoshop, had the required case+ of trans fluid, one FR 4000stall 2.4str (for my car) some misc. other stuff and skipped bkfast. Started about 10am, and was out by 3pm, only needing to warm them up and recheck fluid levels. We pulled my FR 3800 2.5 out and I installed the Fuddle Racing 4000, then went to work taking his 2002 35th Annie SS' apart. Lots of rust on the exhaust so it was a PITA. Andrew (BlueSS) showed up and together we had the 35th knocked out and ready to build boost way quicker. Larry called me on the way home and said, "this **** is crazy man, its like night and day!" Yes its his first High stall TC, and once he gets some tires, he's going to love it. My new 4000 feels like a terror!
Unfortunately its raining, so not sure about getting any feedback on it tonight. Then again, Lazy Larry says he's racing...so will post up later. My car is down from racetrack, windshield took a natural disaster...tree limb from 60+feet meets glass = insurance replacement on tuesday.