Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help with wiring when installing a pro ratchet shifter in a 4th gen camaro

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 05:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help with wiring when installing a pro ratchet shifter in a 4th gen camaro

i was looking for a little help to see if anyone knows where each wiring goes on the shifter or what not for the reverse lights and all? because it doesnt have a connection on the shifter to adapt the stock unit to it obviously

any help would be appreciated
Old 11-29-2006, 06:39 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what year is your car? if you want, you can PM me tonight, and I'll send you my phone # and if you call me tomorrow I'll look upthe wiring schematic for your car and tell you what wires need to be wired through the reverse light switch and neutral safety switch. you will need to wire in a relay though for the neutral safety switch to keep from burning out the sw. on teh side of the shifter. not really hard, just a little time consuming. and you can use male terminals to slide into the orig. shifter connector instead of hacking up the harness. that way it would be easy to go back later, should the need/desire ever happen.

Quick Reply: need help with wiring when installing a pro ratchet shifter in a 4th gen camaro