Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Street/strip oriented repair kits (4L60E)

Old 03-29-2007, 07:52 AM
TECH Resident

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Street/strip oriented repair kits (4L60E)

My Camaro have 130,000 miles. The transmissions still working fine but very soon I will be adding a Procharge so I'm sure I will have to repair it soon after that. I live in PR so I would appreciate some suggestions about good affordable repair kit for it (companies, electronic addresses, etc.). Thanks, Mike.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:50 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

I am fixing to order all of my parts from FLT they are a sponsor here. They have had great help with my ?'s here. I am a tech though so I am building mine, at the shop after work but if you are planning on doing it yourself make sure you find a reputable tech to do it or all of the awesome parts in the world will be junk if the work and the knowledge of how to make it tick correctly is missing.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default transmission

Originally Posted by 01WS6/tamu
I am fixing to order all of my parts from FLT they are a sponsor here. They have had great help with my ?'s here. I am a tech though so I am building mine, at the shop after work but if you are planning on doing it yourself make sure you find a reputable tech to do it or all of the awesome parts in the world will be junk if the work and the knowledge of how to make it tick correctly is missing.
Thanks for your comment.

Search this Thread