Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

any one with a yank pti4000 stall

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any one with a yank pti4000 stall

i got my stall installed in my car and it drives great at low speeds and strong from a stop. but i am trying to find out why at around 60 mph it vibrates the hell out of my car. my car only has a couple of mods. a cam air lid and thats all. i got long tube headers and y pipe and a ls6 intake thats going in this week. but i dont think that the motor would cause the vibrations since i didnt do it before i installed the stall. i bought the stall used from one of the members on here. and got it rebuild. so it should be just like new. since i know someone will ask the question. anyone had this problem that can help me with. thanks.got to also add i only drove it about 45 miles to see what it feels like never a wot. and i have not yet got the car tune because i still have the factory exhaust with cats. on the car and the egr. they will all come off. but that should not create the issue right or wrong. now i was told that i need to have the lock up ajusted by the people at the place the stall was rebuild.

Last edited by tomozey; 09-08-2007 at 10:41 AM.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anybody. i hope its not the stall becasue its like new. well i hope its not becasue for the money i spend on the stall and rebuild. i will be pissed to hell.becasue i could of got a new one. so if any body had close to this issue please help me out.