Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Good Auto Tech needed, SW Montgomery Co. TEXAS

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 12:09 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Good Auto Tech needed, SW Montgomery Co. TEXAS

First off I am not offering any LS vehicle services here, I fix anything but don't build performance cars.

I need to hire another tech. This isn't changing oil and rotating tires grease monkey work, more like accurately diagnosing CEL's on anything that pulls in, getting a malfunctioning electronic A/C system that's full of freon back in order, or finding a broken wire in a door hinge that's shut down the CAN. I do the hard stuff because it pays the most. I have a very busy shop and pay starts at $25 flag hr for experienced techs. But I don't have the room or time to teach you how to get started, I do offer you experience, tips, and advice that save you a lot of time or just a helping hand when needed. I do supply Identifix and Mitchell OnDemand internet based diagnostics along with Snap On, Bosch, and OTC scanners along with many other diagnostic and shop tools. We DO work together and help each other along, if you're too proud of yourself to do this I can't use you. You're not expected to make somebody else their money but we need humble and friendly attitudes to get through the day. Honesty and hard work is a must, perfection isn't. If your cell phone rings all day or you have a substance abuse problem I can't deal with that. I've built a large customer base over many years with honesty and fair prices and that will never change. If you feel the need to wring every last cent out of customers you won't be happy with me. I have enough broken cars to fix to make a living, I don't have to scam people. People who work for me say this is the most honest shop they've ever worked at and are proud of being here, no need to feel ashamed like some of their other jobs. This must be important because a lot of guys tell me that after they have been with me a while. Obviously you'll need a lot of tools.

Sincerely, if you're NOT an excellent professionally minded tech don't call me, I just can't use you, there are other shops that can. If you are and where you're at isn't working out or the management doesn't know how to treat people right come by or fax me and lets see if we can make some money. Hours are really good but we have to take advantage of every working minute of every work day, M-F 8-5. Uniforms, paid vacation after a year, no BS (the paychecks clear).

My name is Vernon, the Shop is Gersitz & Son Automotive, A Napa Autocare Center. This area is a new growth wealthy area with thousands of new and old homes and still growing. We were fortunate enough to have bought the land before the boom. Right on the edge of The Woodlands, Conroe, Magnolia, and Montgomery.

Gersitz & Son Automotive
5319 FM 1488
Magnolia, TX

Fax your resume to : 281 356 5547

GOD Bless,
Vernon

Quick Reply: Good Auto Tech needed, SW Montgomery Co. TEXAS