Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Seeking Full-Time Salesperson at Texas Speed & Performance

Old 05-18-2012, 11:57 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Seeking Full-Time Salesperson at Texas Speed & Performance

We are seeking another full-time salesperson to add to our continually growing sales department. The successful candidate will have extensive LSx knowledge, be driven, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You MUST be able to multi-task and work well under pressure! You also must be customer service oriented! We are ready to train anyone on our products, but we are NOT looking to teach someone how an LS1 engine works. You MUST have LSx knowledge in order to apply. We expect the right candidate to have previous sales experience and love talking on the phone. Our sales are phone and internet-based, so computer knowledge is required. Sales pay is a base plus commission structure, and $50,000+ a year will be easily attainable for the successful candidate. The job must be filled in Lubbock, Texas, so working off-site is not an option. We are a full LSx-only performance shop with an engine machining center, cylinder head machining center, installation facility, engine dyno, chassis dyno, etc. all housed in our 25,000 square-foot facility. We provide you with all of the data and means for successful selling. It's up to you to know how to sell!

You can email your resume with references to trevor@texas-speed.com or fax it to 806-698-1139. If you email your resume, please put "Sales Resume" in the subject line. I will begin conducting interviews as I receive resumes that I feel show potential. Texas Speed & Performance is an equal opportunity employer.
Old 05-20-2012, 02:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

(Working off-site is not an option) Here goes my chance !!!

Good luck man.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:53 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im going too work on my resume b/c I wouldn't mind moving too Texas for a good paying job that I would love.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Seeking Full-Time Salesperson at Texas Speed & Performance