Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Texas Speed & Performance Relocating to Georgetown, TX!

Old 05-21-2014, 10:48 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Texas Speed & Performance Relocating to Georgetown, TX!

We are pleased to announce that we will be moving our operations to Georgetown, Texas in July 2014, which is located approximately 25 miles north of Austin. Texas Speed & Performance is an automotive performance company that specializes in the GM LSx platform. We have been in business for 11 years, and we have had non-stop growth! Our facility houses our engine and cylinder head machining centers, assembly room, Superflow engine dyno, Dynojet chassis dyno, parts warehouse, and sales area. We are seeking a full-time salesperson to add to our current sales team once we are relocated in Georgetown. Below is the list of some of the requirements:

*Experience with the LSx engine platform & related vehicles
*Sales experience is required
*Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
*Must be a driven individual that works hard and is detail-oriented
*Able to assist customers, make parts recommendations, and complete the sale
*Must be able to handle high call volume and maintain courteous, professional attitude

If you cannot multi-task and work well under pressure, this job is NOT for you! You have to work well under pressure and maintain a good attitude at all times. All of our sales are phone and internet-based, and you must be able to work efficiently, take phone orders, answer e-mails daily, etc. You MUST be knowledgeable with the LSx engine platforms and vehicles! We do not expect you to know absolutely everything, but you must have working knowledge of the LSx engine and related vehicle platforms. Please be honest with this. We will test you on your knowledge so we can see how much you truly do know.

Our sales positions are paid a base salary plus commission with the commission being the bulk of your paycheck. We do NOT cap commission checks, so you will literally write your own check. Pay can range from $40,000 to $60,000+ per year for the most qualified of applicants. We do not provide health insurance but can assist you in getting insurance in place.

Qualified applicants can e-mail their resume to dominic@texas-speed.com. Texas Speed & Performance is an equal opportunity employer.

Thanks!

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance
Old 05-21-2014, 01:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still have my resume on file somewhere? North of Austin I could manage but all the way to Lubbock, that was a stretch back in the day when I came out to meet you guys. What's the purpose for the move if I may ask?
Old 05-22-2014, 09:21 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by zachm89
Still have my resume on file somewhere? North of Austin I could manage but all the way to Lubbock, that was a stretch back in the day when I came out to meet you guys. What's the purpose for the move if I may ask?
Yes, I do still have it. We are relocating mainly for a larger pool of people from which to hire. We have non-stop growth, and it has become increasingly difficult to find qualified candidates that want to move to Lubbock. Being centrally located in Texas will also provide with a lot more opportunities to attend various car events.
Old 06-22-2014, 07:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet! Looking forward to this Trevor, if you guys can lock up a tuner, you could all of Central Texas performance LS business.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Is Joseph relocating with you?
Old 06-25-2014, 10:58 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Joseph has not worked with us for the last 2-3 years.

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 06-29-2014, 02:39 AM
LSxGuy widda 9sec Mustang

Right about 2 years. TSP is a great stable place to work for, the relocation will be a good thing for all.
Old 09-29-2014, 02:51 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

to the top! Still accepting resumes!
Old 12-15-2014, 02:10 PM
On The Tree

wish i stilled lived in tx this sounds like a great opportunity for someone to get the foot in the door in the high performance industry
Old 07-01-2015, 08:11 AM
Teching In

Resume sent!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Texas Speed & Performance Relocating to Georgetown, TX!