Social Media & Newsroom Editors –dumHot Rod, Car Craft, Super Chevy, Vette, etc - LS1TECH

Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Social Media & Newsroom Editors –dumHot Rod, Car Craft, Super Chevy, Vette, etc

Old 04-12-2015, 08:56 PM   #1
On The Tree

Default Social Media & Newsroom Editors –dumHot Rod, Car Craft, Super Chevy, Vette, etc

Hey Guys,

I was asked to pass the word along about a few job openings. There is currently a job listed for the Hot Rod network as Newsroom Editor, generating daily news content (most of which will be for the web) and keeping your finger on the pulse. The same position will also be coming up for the Super Chevy and Mustang 360 Network, as well as a Social Media position. These are all entry level jobs, located in southern California (Hot Rod is in El Segundo and the others are Irvine). There are also a few Tech Editor positions for those with more experience, on the Four Wheeler Network and Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords, and also some internships. If you are interested in any of these check out the careers page:

http://www.enthusiastnetwork.com/careers/

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I will get you in touch with someone.

Thanks,
Scott
Scott@GMHTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 03:12 PM   #2
On The Tree

I forgot to mention, there is also a video producer position that is coming up as well at the Irvine office. Again, entry level, but you'll be shooting and editing car videos all day long for various titles.
Scott@GMHTP is offline   Reply With Quote