Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Nissan is looking for new talent

Old 03-19-2015, 12:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Nissan is looking for new talent

Hopefully this is in the right place...

Nissan is currently looking for more talent as we continually expand our technology center and factories. I primarily am looking for talent for the Jackson, MS assembly plant, either currently local or interested in a relocation for a challenging career. There are currently Engineering & Maintenance positions available, which is what my background is in. If you are interested to see what is current available, go to Nissan.jobs and search the current openings at any of our locations across the US (or around the world). If you have any questions, drop me a PM or you can reply in this thread.

Thanks!
Old 07-23-2015, 11:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am an Engineer for Cummins what positions do you have available, I wouldn't mind working for the NISMO division. Also your website for applications is horrible it is almost a waste of time tried it a few years ago after I graduated and was very unimpressed with the navigation.

Originally Posted by Promise Land
Hopefully this is in the right place...

Nissan is currently looking for more talent as we continually expand our technology center and factories. I primarily am looking for talent for the Jackson, MS assembly plant, either currently local or interested in a relocation for a challenging career. There are currently Engineering & Maintenance positions available, which is what my background is in. If you are interested to see what is current available, go to Nissan.jobs and search the current openings at any of our locations across the US (or around the world). If you have any questions, drop me a PM or you can reply in this thread.

Thanks!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nissan is looking for new talent