Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Freelance Artist Looking for Work

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Freelance Artist Looking for Work

Just looking to see if anyone needs some work done, I do design work, photography and some web design. I am an educated artist and am not just dabbling in the field for kicks, Im currently under contract by a local shop but will be finished shortly and would like more work.

I do logos and general 2D art work, I can also do motion graphics. My formal education is in visual effects and video game design. So basically I can do alot of things your traditional Graphics Artist cannot, if your business has ideas and wants to get some new edge visuals done feel free to email me. On a closing note all photography is done with either a 5.1 Mpx Camera or a 10mpx camera 5.0 is industry standard for magazines such as playboy so quality is 100% gaurenteed. I am also familiar with digital manipulation and air brushing images. On the rare chance it might interest anyone I also do full 3D renders in Maya and 3DS and my rates are competative and often the cheapest you'll find at my quality and speed.

Thanks for reading hopefully I didnt violate any rules with this post I didnt see a sticky so I just threw my info out there. Resume availible upon request.

Im in the chicagoland area but am availible to do logos or graphics for any shop out of state. Photography is local. Also if anyone's interested in a shop Calender or anything of the sort I am associated with a number of models from previous dealings.

Quick Reply: Freelance Artist Looking for Work