Old 02-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

/\
Old 02-02-2012, 02:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
Maybe we watched a different episode but he isn't the worst guest and he's far from unintelligent.
his car is the most hideous abortion ive ever seen and he came off a hermit like jackass with a dbag haircut..
Old 02-03-2012, 10:16 PM
TECH Addict

Great show. I just always like it.

Originally Posted by gocartone
www.finalgear.com has the torrent for standard and high def (for every episode).

This was a great show, EXCEPT for Will I Am, holy **** is he dumb. After watching that show I can't believe someone THAT dumb is making millions, it pained me to listen to him. It was like watching the Situation trying to roast Donald Trump all over again. And that UGLY POS car he is planing on building, wow! Looks like it's straight out of the 80s.

Other than that, awesome cars and an awesome show.
I agree about his car... He has NO fashion sense imo, but I wouldn't call him dumb. He's successful and he's trying to help his old community and MAYBE make more money himself. His car is ugly, period. That won't stop people from buying it, as in every crowd there are those with poor taste. I wish him well and my only hope I'll never again have to witness him wearing that goofy lookin' headgear!

Quick Reply: Top Gear Season 18 Episode 1