Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

Brutal Holden Commodore Ute

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2018, 04:34 PM
LS1 Town Crier

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Brutal Holden Commodore Ute

Like Patrick said, we don't know if this machine actually won the competition? But when something is this bad ***, who cares? I love these Utes, and I think this is the coolest one I've ever seen...

Old 03-19-2018, 06:40 PM
LS1 Town Crier

Still never seen one of these in person... Given how many times I've been to SEMA, I would have thought someone would have brought one?
Old 03-19-2018, 07:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 118 Likes on 98 Posts

I think it was banned from being imported to USA, I recall watching a youtube vid on "banned" cars into America and the Holden ute was one of them.

Why the heck they'd ban it?! IDK. Politics...Lunatics. Someone got their panties in a bunch.. some politician as usual. Bunched panties is their livelihood. Also not to let the sun go down without player hating someone.
Old 03-19-2018, 07:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 118 Likes on 98 Posts

Just like the crypto arbitrage," they" saw too much money being made and they stopped it dead cold with bots in all the crypto exchanges to even up the prices.

"they" con-troll the world.
Old 03-21-2018, 05:20 PM
LS1 Town Crier

Originally Posted by Launch
I think it was banned from being imported to USA, I recall watching a youtube vid on "banned" cars into America and the Holden ute was one of them.

Why the heck they'd ban it?! IDK. Politics...Lunatics. Someone got their panties in a bunch.. some politician as usual. Bunched panties is their livelihood. Also not to let the sun go down without player hating someone.
Probably something like crash tests? But I heard there was a company in Texas bringing in some of the bodywork and assembling them here. Still yet to see one.