Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

Awesome & Amazing GTR V Spec

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 09:59 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The GTR is a nice car, I don't see the big deal in this and why people take it so personally when someone post good track time's from the GTR. If you don't like it just don't click it, abviously if you keep going back to the thread you really like it and are hungry for it. I didn't know automotive news section means it has to be only fbody related and nothing else. Do you guys really wanna be that blocked off from the rest of the automotive world on this site?
Old 04-11-2008, 10:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I don't care how fast the GTR is. That thing is fugly. If my car is a catfish, that thing is a damn CARP!!!
Old 04-11-2008, 12:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Kay23
I saw that two. Got there in 7:25 sec., 15+ sec faster than the ZR1
How many screen names have you had now?
Old 04-11-2008, 12:57 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by bboyferal
His answer was so cheap:

Oh, he WILL argue when the facts support his claims easily, but this question doesn't suit his hyper-biased agenda toward the GTR... So he will provide no other explanation, and "leave it on us" to prove why the GTR is faster than the Carrera GT when he knows it shouldn't be.
But when it was reversed and it was about the Cobalt SS/TC he could not possibly believe it, that car could never be that fast, blah, blah, blah. Same completely biased, uninformed, idiotic arguments he always has. Poor, lonely troll.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bboyferal
LOL at the people who think a ZR1 will scoot around the 'Ring at 7:40 when the current C6 Z06 does it at 7:42...

What the ZR1 will do on the 'Ring's two main straights more than the Z06...

What the ZR1 should be braking in the 112 of the 'Ring's turns compared to the Z06 with ******* 15 inchers...

Use some ******* logic, people... Let them dial in the ******* car...

Preliminary testing with the GTR CHURNED OUT AN 8:15 AT FIRST... AND LOOK WHERE THE GTR IS NOW. BE FAIR, Kay23.
my comment on the zr1 was complete utter sarcasm and I know the ZR1 will run faster than 7:40. this thread, although initially started with humor, is becoming just a repeat of the other 20 threads redbeauty and "Kay23" made on the GTR
Old 04-11-2008, 01:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ChaseSS
my comment on the zr1 was complete utter sarcasm and I know the ZR1 will run faster than 7:40. this thread, although initially started with humor, is becoming just a repeat of the other 20 threads redbeauty and "Kay23" made on the GTR
I know... My comment was directed toward others, not you...

And I wonder why this thread went from humorous to the "repeat."

Something to do with a troll, maybe? *cough* Kay23 *cough cough*

Redbeauty is biased toward Nissan, like many of us are toward GM naturally... But he can be reasoned with and knows quite a bit of rich automobile history, unlike the copy and paste king over here.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well the ZR1 did the time in the wet and near freezing conditions, the GaySpec did it in pristine conditions.

GaySpec req'd WEEKS of driving
ZR1, it was it's first outing.

Kay23/25psi/chrissy etc, is just having himself a fanboi wet dream over the GaySpec. Further proved by the knowledge of him solely boasting of the car when it's resoundly acknowledged that any human completely devoid of driving skill can effectively have the GTR autopilot to great times.

Wow, I think I just stated how the GTR is anti-sports car by the fact it coddles the n00bs so much.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the ZR1 hanging out in the low low 7:20's.

I too can be fanboy kay23/25psi, except I do so by excercising my wallet and waiting to physically see a GTR GaySpec outrun the normal track rats I see. If/when it does that, then I'll give it the title of V Spec.

Those that hawk the GTR's times as a prodigal son have themselves never fought with a car at the outer bounds of control nor had any respect for cars with nicknames such as "The Widowmaker." Instead they shun such challenging machines, eschewing skill and experience for the apathetic technology.

Last edited by OKcruising; 04-11-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 04-11-2008, 02:17 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by OKcruising
Well the ZR1 did the time in the wet and near freezing conditions, the GaySpec did it in pristine conditions.

GaySpec req'd WEEKS of driving
ZR1, it was it's first outing.

Kay23/25psi/chrissy etc, is just having himself a fanboi wet dream over the GaySpec. Further proved by the knowledge of him solely boasting of the car when it's resoundly acknowledged that any human completely devoid of driving skill can effectively have the GTR autopilot to great times.

Wow, I think I just stated how the GTR is anti-sports car by the fact it coddles the n00bs so much.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the ZR1 hanging out in the low low 7:20's.

I too can be fanboy kay23/25psi, except I do so by excercising my wallet and waiting to physically see a GTR GaySpec outrun the normal track rats I see. If/when it does that, then I'll give it the title of V Spec.

Those that hawk the GTR's times as a prodigal son have themselves never fought with a car at the outer bounds of control nor had any respect for cars with nicknames such as "The Widowmaker." Instead they shun such challenging machines, eschewing skill and experience for the apathetic technology.

^^^^^^^
PERFECT POST OK!!!

What's next from the 'perfect' land of the rising sun??
A 'supacar' that literally does drive itself (with no one on board) to 7:30 'ring times??? (A la the Shmexus self-parking BS )
Just what we all want, to not even be part of the experience.
Old 04-11-2008, 02:22 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
How many screen names have you had now?
We've lost count (and of his # of bans as well it's been so many).

But I will give him this, he is one persistent (albeit annoying) little import fan/trollboy!!
Old 04-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by dailydriver
We've lost count (and of his # of bans as well it's been so many).

But I will give him this, he is one persistent (albeit annoying) little import fan/trollboy!!
It's what happens when you don't have a fast car to keep you busy. I'd do it too, but I don't have time...between work and modding my vehicles, I only have a few minutes at a time to quickly look over the forum.

You've heard the saying "The more they talk, the less they know". Well it applies similarly to guys with fast cars...the more talking they do, the slower their car is. By that logic, this guy's gotta be driving a Fiesta.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:31 PM
TECH Junkie

I hear that Jesus is making the GTR his 13th disciple and He special ordered a white GTR!!!

W
Old 04-11-2008, 03:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Also, Superman challenged the GTR VSpec to a leg wrestling match, and LOST!!!!
There are some pics on one of the PISSAN sites that shows a GTR VSpec squatting to pee, weird.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by WECIV
I hear that Jesus is making the GTR his 13th disciple and He special ordered a white GTR!!!

W
Did you hear about its most special feature?

Hint: Lakes and ponds will not lead to a detour due to special JC tires.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:15 PM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Originally Posted by Kay23
Those are production tires dummy!

Domestic fanbois are pulling the same excuses over and over again. Its funny becuase you said the same thing about the regular GTR tires and they came equipped stock. Those are the production tires they are running with.

Keep the excuses coming guys ! Just waiting on Dailydriver and Mzmoora to respond.

Simply pathetic that the ZR1 couldnt accomplish more.
Where's that retard picture running down the track "everyone is retarted when you argue on the internet".

These threads are DUMB, and seriously getting OLD! WHO CARES! It's fast, some like it, some don't...It's not the end all be all of sports cars and performance and it won't be.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

Yeah! Well my wife's ***** is bigger than your wife's didlo!

That didn't come out right
Old 04-11-2008, 04:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yea, I think you lost on that one!
Old 04-11-2008, 09:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

I would like to see what the ZR1 does turn, considering the lexus LFA has clocked 7:24.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:00 AM
On The Tree

seems to me that nissan or their jobless fan club are not to smart, considering that they let motor trend and K&N dyno the damn think and it put down at the very least 507 awhp. so i don't doubt these guys are uping the boost to get good track time, no to mention the pcm. 480 hp my ***. explain that one.

Quick Reply: Awesome & Amazing GTR V Spec