Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

What offsets are you running?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 04:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What offsets are you running?

Im looking at getting a 04 cts-v here shortly, and am curious as to what offsets/backspacing you guys/girls are running?

I want to do 18x10 (rear) ccw classics in an "agressive offset".

If you have pictures, please share them and the specs of your wheels. Thanks!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:37 PM
On The Tree

anyone??? offsets on wheels.....
Old 10-15-2009, 12:06 PM
TECH Regular

CCW already has the wheels that you are talking about developed to fit our cars. They don't release their offset information (although it would not be hard to measure it if the wheels were in front of you) but if that is what you are looking for, just call them up. The most aggressive wheel that they do for the V is the Corsair (6 lug), can't remember the model number offhand. Search these forums or the Cadillacforums for Chef's V, and you will find pictures of the CCW Corsairs (which I'm pretty sure are 18x10).

I have CCW SP600s in 19x10 (rear) and they are an awesome wheel. See attached picture. Hope this helps.

Edit: Oops. I see that you were referring to Classics - I am not sure if CCW has made those wheels to fit the CTS-V, but they have other great options. Check the CCW website and they have pictures of all of the wheels that they make to fit the V posted.
Attached Thumbnails What offsets are you running?-black-v-2_resized.jpg  

Last edited by tweeter81; 10-15-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:05 PM
Staging Lane

I've got 19x10 CCWs SP20s on mine... and the fitment is great, though I don't know what the exact specs are. THere's about 1/4" of clearance to the caliper on the inside of the wheel, and if they "stuck out" any further they'd probably rub too much (occasionally will rub a touch in the back if I've got 4 people in the car and hit a large dip.) Very happy with the wheels. Pics of my car in my Garage on here, or it's the silver one on the CCW website.

Quick Reply: What offsets are you running?