Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

The Best Deals On An Awesome CTS-V Clutch @ Hinson Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 10:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Best Deals On An Awesome CTS-V Clutch @ Hinson Motorsports

-Lighter than stock pedal feel
-Bolts to stock factory flat flywheels (LS1/LS6 only)
-Easy Installation
-Organic & Metallic disc facing available for smooth & even engagement
-Smooth engagement with excellent release qualities
-Low Rotating Mass (moment of inertia) for quick revs
-Includes CNC machined and anodized flywheel adapter ring
-Blanchard ground floater with multiple straps to reduce noise for streetability
Balancing of you clutch and flywheel together to reduce vibrations is also available

McLeod RST Street Twin Disc 800HP <- CLICK HERE FOR PRICING

McLeod RXT Street Twin Disc 1000HP <- CLICK HERE FOR PRICING

McLeod Street Twin Disc & Flywheel 1200HP <- CLICK HERE FOR PRICING
* Comes with ARP Pressure Plate Bolts

Mcleod Billet Aluminum Lightweight Flywheel 14LBS <- CLICK HERE FOR PRICING

McLeod Billet Steel Flywheel 24LBS <- CLICK HERE FOR PRICING

Don't Forget your ARP Flywheel Bolts Or Your ARP Pressure Plate Bolts <- CLICK HERE FOR PRICING

HINSON Motorsports is a full line distributor of McLeod products. Use the "Search" function on our website to find 1,000's of McLeod products at www.HinsonSuperCars.com.

McLeod RST Installed

Old 01-26-2015, 12:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

FREE speed bleeder when you purchase your choice of a McLeod twin disc clutch. All you have to do is add your choice of McLeod twin disc to the cart and receive a FREE speed bleeder.

Old 01-26-2015, 12:50 PM
DMM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

For the record, I have an RXT and its garbage. Literally the worst thing I've ever wasted money on. I'd actually feel better about paying alimony than I do about wasting money on McCleod products, esp when they do not back their products.

Tech support is non-existent unless you want to send your brand new clutch to them for another $700 and the president of McCleod is an arrogant dick.

Good luck. I hope they go out of business soon.
Old 01-26-2015, 04:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DMM
For the record, I have an RXT and its garbage. Literally the worst thing I've ever wasted money on. I'd actually feel better about paying alimony than I do about wasting money on McCleod products, esp when they do not back their products.

Tech support is non-existent unless you want to send your brand new clutch to them for another $700 and the president of McCleod is an arrogant dick.

Good luck. I hope they go out of business soon.

I'm really sorry you had a bad experience with McLeod, and one of their clutches. This is not something that is typical of McLeod, or their products. If it was, we would not partner with them in selling their products. I'm not claiming that McLeod is perfect, everyone makes mistakes, and every company has a bad apple every now and again. I'm sorry, whether you bought it from us or not, that you got a clutch that didn't work out the way you had hoped it would. In the very few instances where there has been an issue, we worked with the customer, and with McLeod to help provide the best possible experience for the customer. McLeod in every instance stepped up to the plate, and worked with us to remedy any issue no matter how big or small for our customer. I'm sorry that your experience did not reflect a similar resolution, and if you bought the clutch from us I am more than happy to help you anyway I can. If this is the case, please contact me on here through PM, email me chris@hinsonmotorsports.com, or give us a call. I will be more than happy to do anything I can for you to change your customer experience to a better one.

Last edited by HINSON Motorsports; 01-26-2015 at 04:22 PM.
Old 01-30-2015, 11:29 PM
Staging Lane

I have heard some pretty good things about these clutches but I will never make close to 800hp in my car so I don't don't if I want to go with that kind of clutch
Old 02-02-2015, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kswish74
I have heard some pretty good things about these clutches but I will never make close to 800hp in my car so I don't don't if I want to go with that kind of clutch
These are great clutches. We use them in a lot of our shop builds and have them in our shop cars. We receive a lot of good feedback from all types of applications and HP ranges. Most people will not make anywhere close to 800hp. The great thing about this clutch line is even though the clutches are rated at 800hp they don't have an 800hp pedal feel. The pedal pressure on the RST, as well as the other twin disc, is lighter than stock. I can confidently recommend this clutch for you even if you are never going to make close to this hp rating. You will enjoy the consistency of the clutch pedal draw as well as be amazed at how easy the pedal is to push.

Quick Reply: The Best Deals On An Awesome CTS-V Clutch @ Hinson Motorsports