Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Any Gen 1 V's in the Kansas City area?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 07:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Gen 1 V's in the Kansas City area?

Hi, totally new to the LS community here but I've been soaking up the wealth of information as much as I can.

I'm seriously considering joining the CTS-V owner's club and have been canvassing all available 04-07 V's nationwide for the past couple of weeks.

The V1 looks amazing on paper, but I'm coming from a polar opposite Honda S2000, and would love to confirm or dissuade my car decision. I haven't been able to find a V community here and haven't even see one up close, let alone get a driving feel. (Seen ONE drive by on the street, does that count?)

Please let me know if you are or know of someone in the KC area willing to meet up and show of their/your CTS-V or perhaps share some ownership experience, I'd totally appreciate it!

Though I'm technically in the market for a 04-07 with a preference of 06+, that doesn't appear to be happening with a realistic budget in the low teen$... :-/

Looks like I'm not the only one in a similar predicament, except I may be willing to travel a lot further for the car . Thanks to everyone who's contributed the helpful info in this buying help thread so far: https://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-...ying-05-v.html

--

Quick Reply: Any Gen 1 V's in the Kansas City area?