Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

New owner here

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 09:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New owner here

Hey guys! Looking like I'm picking up a V1 on Monday. Built. Car has under 125k. But less than 5k on build. The v has been completely done. Including new poly bushings and mounts. The updated rear end and fluid. Just got out of paint for touch ups. The engine has a custom grind cam from comp cams. previous owner had everything built to take on nos and all supporting mods. Only thing that hasn't been touched is trans. He has paperwork showing the dyno results. And if memory serves he said produces 550whp on mustang dyno. Every seal and gaskets are new. Custom full tune. Very excited. Car is beautiful. interior is spotless. No tears cracks or rips. Sunroof equipped. Rear spoiler. less than 500miles (part of deal) has a twin disc McLeod clutch flywheel new hydraulics and a remote bleeder.

Just wanted to get an opinion on what a good price on this would be.... I'll keep the asking price to myself for now....

Also upon searching old threads seems like I can't get anywhere but the famous radio button chipping .... how can I go about fixing
​​​​
Old 05-19-2017, 10:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I'll give you tree-fiddy.

Paint the radio buttons with model paint. I think you used to be able to buy them if you wanted to go through the pain of replacing them but not anymore.
Old 05-20-2017, 05:01 AM
TECH Regular

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Poor bastard.......
Old 05-20-2017, 06:35 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok. I did read that. Thanks for confirming on model paint. Just curious if a special color is needed or is black just standard?

Why am I poor bastard lol?
Old 05-20-2017, 08:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I think you'll want flat black or satin black. I haven't done mine yet. They aren't too bad and I'm afraid my shakey hands might just make them look worse.

Quick Reply: New owner here