Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Headlight Options

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2020, 12:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Headlight Options

What’s our options for headlights housings now? I haven’t looked recently, but it seemed like last time I looked I think the only option was aftermarket stock look from Rockauto?

Still the same?
Old 11-21-2020, 02:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The depo stock replacements are the best fitting ones. I bought some and got them all installed and realized they don't come with the washers so I ended up not using them.
Old 11-22-2020, 07:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 103 Likes on 83 Posts

I'm still rocking my Depo ones from a few years back now. They are still perfect. Make sure you install a layer of PPF film over the new headlights to protect them.

-Byron
Old 06-30-2024, 04:32 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Byron
I'm still rocking my Depo ones from a few years back now. They are still perfect. Make sure you install a layer of PPF film over the new headlights to protect them.

-Byron
Do any of you have a link to the depo headlights that you’re referring to? I am brand new to the CTS-V realm so I am looking for ALL of the common places to get parts from like a noob. Apologies, but I’ve had my V for like 5 days. Need many restoration items to get it looking fresh. Paint correction, headlights (or restoration), badges, etc.

Quick Reply: Headlight Options