Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

ekool

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 05:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ekool

Did any of you receive PM's from this character? He kept PM-ing me asking me to join a couple of his forums. Then he bans my *** for setting up a group buy. What an asshat.

Just curious if any of you ever received a PM from him regarding his Lincoln vs. Caddy forum or other. Here's the exchange that got me banned. This guy is a real class act. His comments are in bold. Sound a little heavy handed to anyone?

Originally Posted by cvp33
You're funny. The GB is over on Friday anyway and I've PM'd all the participants. GSM was glad to help and happy I helped as well. I believe they're a supporting vendor so I don't believe I've violated any forum rules.

I'm glad I could entertain you. First of all, you never mention which supporting vendor is doing the GB (at least in your initial advertising post) -- and secondly, even if THEY are a supporting vendor, YOU ARE NOT. And as such, the rules are very clear. They need to handle the group buy. PERIOD

Better to ask for specifics prior to removing a member supported GB from a forum sponsor then to accuse. As an administrator that tact will allow you to have some integrity with your responsibility and keep forum members posting and enjoying the site.

I'm not even going to respond to this post as I feel you are trying to bait me into an argument. I guarantee you will lose it, so I think you should drop the high and mighty approach and just focus on the fact that you broke a rule.

Or you can continue to handle the situation as you did above. Your choice of course, afterall you're the administrator.

Respectfully,

Chris

I have handled the situation as our rules dictate. You are not a supporting vendor. You will NOT run a GB. The vendor needs to handle that, NOT YOU. PERIOD. DO NOT DO IT AGAIN.

(are my all caps clear enough, or shall we argue more?)
Old 04-19-2006, 06:15 PM
On The Tree

I donno, no one is a bigger ******* then Urbanski though...
Old 04-19-2006, 06:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This guy is a class act. Here's the email he sent to my HOME!

You may think that you are smarter and above everyone else, and that
your veiled attempts to argue and belittle someone go un-noticed by
people you do not consider as "superior" as yourself. However, I can
assure that I do.

Your account has been permanently banned. You are not welcome on my
websites, please do not return. Your attitude will not be missed.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This guy is a class act. Here's the email he sent to my HOME!

You may think that you are smarter and above everyone else, and that
your veiled attempts to argue and belittle someone go un-noticed by
people you do not consider as "superior" as yourself. However, I can
assure that I do.

Your account has been permanently banned. You are not welcome on my
websites, please do not return. Your attitude will not be missed.
Did anyone catch the fact that he hyphenated unnoticed? Oops, there I go belittling again. I love "my websites". This guy clearly doesn't get it. Websites belong to the members and their supporters. He decided to let it get personal. Clearly too immature to handle his position.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:42 PM
10 Second Club

Websites belong to the members and their supporters. He decided to let it get personal. Clearly too immature to handle his position.

As of late, that seems to be the dominant attitude of most mods. Mainly in the V section of the caddyowners board. Oh well.... you can usually tell which mod has no life by how "on top" of things they are.

On a permaband..... again:10secvette
Old 04-19-2006, 09:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ekool has allowed members to believe that I've sold my own goods on his forum after knowing full well I set up a group buy through GSM (a supporting vendor). I will set the record straight in a way that even he can't stop.

The only one with any ***** over there is MOOSE. The other tag-alongs and sycophants just continue to embarrass themselves. Meanwhile that forum degrades into, "how dark is your tint?" and "where can I find a chrome license plate bracket". Oh well. I tried to make it better. But a 28 year old, with a huge ego and no concept of what makes a healthy forum let his pride get the best of him.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/gen...et-banned.html
Old 04-19-2006, 10:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've asked the supporting vendor to step in and get this resolved:

Scott,

Please post the truth regarding this Group Buy. I do not wish to have my
reputation impugned on the 300C or Charger Forums without my ability to
refute the charges. As I stated in my original email, I have no desire to be
reinstated, however I cannot allow my integrity to be questioned. My screen
name "CVP33" is VERY well known and many car enthusiasts know me on the
following forums:

LS1TECH
NEWAGEGTO
LS1GTO
CADDY FORUMS
LX FORUMS
GMINSIDENEWS

among others. My exchanges with John Gonzalez have been less than
encouraging as he will not commit to posting the truth. I am currently
copying the posts and will be glad to provide you with a lists of baseless
accusations that Mr. Gonzalez has allowed on his site. This is my last
warning John. Please immediately post the truth regarding the group purchase
and cease and desist all further activity regarding my screen name.

Respectfully,

Chris
Old 04-20-2006, 01:05 AM
Launching!

2c5s/10secvette/Chris,
I resent your comment... I seriously do. I take that as a personal attack on me.

I, own, run, and work VERY HARD on a website (cadillacfaq) that asks only for people to give IF THEY WANT. I don't charge vendors, I don't charge people to use the site, and I don't charge for "special" privileges." There is no fee to be listed and no fee to do anything. Its entirely voluntary, and people have recognized that and funded the site.

That said, you think I do this 'cause I have no life?

Everyday SINGLE day I spend:
about 1.5 hours reading EVERY V forum
about 1 hour Maintaining cadillacfaq.com
about 1 hour on special projects (newsletters, surveys, etc)
and about 15-30 minutes answering e-mail from Owners, vendors, and others.

I do this 'cause I like to help people and I have the ability, knowledge, and resources to answer questions on the V. I have a real job and other responsibilities in life, which I many times set aside to help people out. (my girlfriend is VERY understanding too)

This is not meant to be a sob story. I enjoy what I do and many people out there write me e-mail thanking me for helping which is payment enough for me. Urby works really hard too and dedicates LOTS of time to e-mails and the forums. People like StealthV, WildWhl, Dreamin, James P, etc spend lots of time donating time and resources to HELPING PEOPLE OUT.

The one thing, in all of this, that makes my BLOOD BOIL and PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN ANYTHING is someone like you who goes around telling me I have "no life by how "on top" of things they are." You go around slandering me, and the others who work to proivde good resources of information for people.

**** YOU!

I still dont understand your motivation. Why do you do it? It's people like you and comments like you make above which sometimes make me think I should password protect things like the TSBs (so I can deny access to people like you) or just give up and go do something else!

Don't ask me for any help.

I wonder if A&A really knows how badly your comments and attitude has affected THEIR reputation.

Sorry Parker, I had to get this off my chest. It has been building for a while.

On topic, eKool made a mistake. I have made mistakes as a mod before and I have overturned them (or other mods have) when called on it. Nobody is perfect, but we all need to recognize where we have gone wrong and correct it. eKool is so messed up, that he refuses to go back on his initial decision.

CVP33 (while a SRT8 owner and obvioulsy gay) is a good guy and contributes ALOT to every forum he is on. Banning him is a mistake.

Reed
Old 04-20-2006, 01:40 AM
TECH Addict

All of you are permabanned

I don't mind keeping this thread alive a little longer to see what direction it heads. Being a moderator I assure you it takes a little time and effort to stay on top of things to make sure asshats (and they are plentiful) don't pollute threads with pointless bullshit and slander. Its pretty late and I don't feel like rambling about it right now. Now you children play nice to keep this thread open or get that *** beat down
Old 04-20-2006, 02:18 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ctsvett
2c5s/10secvette/Chris,
I resent your comment... I seriously do. I take that as a personal attack on me.

I, own, run, and work VERY HARD on a website (cadillacfaq) that asks only for people to give IF THEY WANT. I don't charge vendors, I don't charge people to use the site, and I don't charge for "special" privileges." There is no fee to be listed and no fee to do anything. Its entirely voluntary, and people have recognized that and funded the site.

Great, feel free to refund my contribution.

That said, you think I do this 'cause I have no life?

Everyday SINGLE day I spend:
about 1.5 hours reading EVERY V forum
about 1 hour Maintaining cadillacfaq.com
about 1 hour on special projects (newsletters, surveys, etc)
and about 15-30 minutes answering e-mail from Owners, vendors, and others.

I do this 'cause I like to help people and I have the ability, knowledge, and resources to answer questions on the V. I have a real job and other responsibilities in life, which I many times set aside to help people out. (my girlfriend is VERY understanding too)

This is not meant to be a sob story. I enjoy what I do and many people out there write me e-mail thanking me for helping which is payment enough for me. Urby works really hard too and dedicates LOTS of time to e-mails and the forums. People like StealthV, WildWhl, Dreamin, James P, etc spend lots of time donating time and resources to HELPING PEOPLE OUT.

The one thing, in all of this, that makes my BLOOD BOIL and PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN ANYTHING is someone like you who goes around telling me I have "no life by how "on top" of things they are." You go around slandering me, and the others who work to proivde good resources of information for people.

I see Reed, you're upset because you're not getting thanked enough. Well let me step up and say thank you! Thank you for volunteering so much of your time! Shame on me for not realizing all that you choose to do for free and then bitch about.

**** YOU!

Geez are you easy.

I still dont understand your motivation. Why do you do it? It's people like you and comments like you make above which sometimes make me think I should password protect things like the TSBs (so I can deny access to people like you) or just give up and go do something else!

My motivation...... what you're trying to say is, the people that don't kiss ***.

Don't ask me for any help.

Is that what bothers you Reed? I never asked for your help?

I wonder if A&A really knows how badly your comments and attitude has affected THEIR reputation.

Oh Reed, you're brighter than that....

Sorry Parker, I had to get this off my chest. It has been building for a while.

Building for awhile....... Reed, golly, I did'nt know you were so sensitive and taking internet banter that WAS NEVER directed towards you so personally. Since I thanked you for all your help earlier in the thread, I guess now is a good time to say I'm sorry for upsetting you for so long. Really Reed, sorry for hitting a nerve or two.

Reed

. . . . . . .
Old 04-20-2006, 02:46 AM
Launching!

your tone says it all...

1: I dont have any record of you contributing to the FAQ.... I personally look at everyone and I dont see that you did. I will gladly do refund your donation if you did indeed donate.

2: I was not looking for thanks from you. Plenty of people already do that and I am sure they are NOT the ones calling me "no life by how "on top" of things they are" and say I over moderate... I AM a moderator on owners, so you WERE saying those things about me.

3: Kiss ***? I dont ask/request/want everyone to e-mail me a thank you letter for "the time I choose to spend" on the faq. All I ask is that people dont criticize me in public by saying that I am a power hungry person. I dont consider someone saying "thanks" a kiss ***.. I guess that shows the your maturity.

4:Bitch about the time I spend? BS. I am not bitching about the time I spend. You obviously missed the point. I am bitching about people like you who are so unappreciative and say I have no life.... You would rather spend time being critical and insulting me. THATS my point.

4: Ask for help? You are right, you have not that I know of. This was just a warning not to.

5: How can you say this was never directed at me. I am a moderator at cadillacforums. why are you trying to backpedal and act like you are not directing any of this at me? "Building for a while"= the reason I was so quiet while you got banned at cadillacforums. You simply are an *** (and your repsonse is only further evidence) and deserved to be banned. I didnt say anything to you because frankly, I just hoped you would go away.

Nice sarcasm, really.

I am done with this.

Reed
Old 04-20-2006, 05:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

This was posted my someone named Jmatt. This kind of sums up the mentality over there.

I'm willing to cut you some slack, but you seriously need to understand that many people here have developed friendships beyond this board, as a function of having been here for over a year. I'm being sincere, and I hope you take it this way. When you take potshots at one member, you don't realize that the member might have good relationships with 20 other members who happen to contribute 90% of the info you find here. For the record - I'm proud to consider jconnolly1119 one of my friends (and Rambit, and XCITsNU, and vvv90, etc). Be careful - you'll fit in fine.

I love that line at the end. Apparently John Gonzalez, aka ekool, owner/operator of the 300c and Charger forums in unfamiliar with the intelligent exchange of ideas. I will be sharing his PM's and emails verbatim with no omissions. You will all find them very enlightening. Just because one owns some webspace does not make them intelligent, reasonable or mature. The exchanges have frankly explained a lot. John and his sycophants will have a great time exchanging posting in their online club. Don't bother trying to join if you have an opinion or a vocabulary.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

This was posted my someone named Jmatt. This kind of sums up the mentality over there.

I'm willing to cut you some slack, but you seriously need to understand that many people here have developed friendships beyond this board, as a function of having been here for over a year. I'm being sincere, and I hope you take it this way. When you take potshots at one member, you don't realize that the member might have good relationships with 20 other members who happen to contribute 90% of the info you find here. For the record - I'm proud to consider jconnolly1119 one of my friends (and Rambit, and XCITsNU, and vvv90, etc). Be careful - you'll fit in fine.

I love that line at the end. Apparently John Gonzalez, aka ekool, owner/operator of the 300c and Charger forums in unfamiliar with the intelligent exchange of ideas. I will be sharing his PM's and emails verbatim with no omissions. You will all find them very enlightening. Just because one owns some webspace does not make them intelligent, reasonable or mature. The exchanges have frankly explained a lot. John and his sycophants will have a great time exchanging posting in their online club. Don't bother trying to join if you have an opinion or a vocabulary.
Message forums have become business and really have changed since the addition of privilaged advertising.

Its not about sharingn information its about marketing ... nothign is free anymore and when it is someone else is paying for it.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by dannystang
I donno, no one is a bigger ******* then Urbanski though...

Oh, you mean the little prison bitch?

I too, was banned from the board, for moderators simply not likeing my opinion, which I still, to this day strongly stand by. I belive this, to be the biggest punk *** way out of not knowing how to react to someone, ... or what to say. So, you simply hit the EASY button cause you don't know any other way of how to deal with it. ******* gay.

I was once asked to contribute to the FAQ..... now,....looking back, soo glad I didn't.

ctsvett and urbanski , two people i'd personaly like to meet...... I think your both ********, simply due to the way you handle yourself.

Oh, and to the rest of the world,...anytime you need GM direct information,...feel free to email me, or PM me at anytime. All that I ask is to know what your looking for, and i'll take the time, and find, whatever you need.

Never a problem.

J
Old 04-20-2006, 08:28 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Oh, you mean the little prison bitch?

I too, was banned from the board, for moderators simply not likeing my opinion, which I still, to this day strongly stand by. I belive this, to be the biggest punk *** way out of not knowing how to react to someone, ... or what to say. So, you simply hit the EASY button cause you don't know any other way of how to deal with it. ******* gay.

I was once asked to contribute to the FAQ..... now,....looking back, soo glad I didn't.

ctsvett and urbanski , two people i'd personaly like to meet...... I think your both ********, simply due to the way you handle yourself.

Oh, and to the rest of the world,...anytime you need GM direct information,...feel free to email me, or PM me at anytime. All that I ask is to know what your looking for, and i'll take the time, and find, whatever you need.

Never a problem.

J
Well reed runs the FAQ, which I gotta say, being free and helping everyone out if nice...

Personally I appreciate it.

The problem is he has associated himself with Dr. Urbanksi, aka...Bitch *** Hoe...

I suspect he is upset with life.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:30 AM
TECH Addict

Now come on....Urby isn't that bad.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Parker TX
Now come on....Urby isn't that bad.
He's a ******* queer.

Dude's THE poster child for the magical and pony rides.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:35 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
He's a ******* queer.

Dude's THE poster child for the magical and pony rides.
Queer M.D. to you bitch

Which makes him a SUPER QUEER.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Well reed runs the FAQ, which I gotta say, being free and helping everyone out if nice...

Personally I appreciate it.

The problem is he has associated himself with Dr. Urbanksi, aka...Bitch *** Hoe...

I suspect he is upset with life.

Ha. Talk about help. I think while I was part of the cad forum I recieved countless emails from members, asking some sort of question or needed another opinion on something. An opinion of someone that works on these cars or cars in general for a living.... not someone that sells insurance, etc etc. If i'm sick, I see a doctor, not a friggin' resturant manager that does alot of medical reading and thinks he knows alot.

It was my pleasure to help out, when I could. In the end, I got walked on by the very people that invited me to the board in the first place, for my educated opinion.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Queer M.D. to you bitch

Which makes him a SUPER QUEER.
General queer?

Sorry, General Queer.

Who you calling bitch, beotch? I'll go do doughnuts in your car right now, ho.

Quick Reply: ekool