Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Where and how to mount the front license plate???

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 12:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where and how to mount the front license plate???

My mom daily drives her 04 CTS-V she currently has no front plates on the car but the problem is that she has been pulled over twice for no front license plate. The plate is in the front window now but in good ole' minnesota it is still illegal so without drilling the front of the car and still making it look nice is there a good way to put the license plate on???
Old 06-28-2006, 07:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

If NC made us use a front mount I would probably bend it in such a way so that I could mount it behind the lower grill and still have the numbers visible.

I stuck a peice of paper back there so you could get the idea. Then in the second pic you can see abuot how much I would have to fold back. I can just barely get the numbers and the stickers in sight. It might not work but I personally would do it before I did anything else. This way you can't even tell from the side profile. If this doesn't help then you have just caused me to waste 30 minutes of my precious time. You will be getting my bill.

Jon
Attached Thumbnails Where and how to mount the front license plate???-dscn4259a.jpg   Where and how to mount the front license plate???-dscn4260a.jpg  

Quick Reply: Where and how to mount the front license plate???