Cadillac CTS-V Classifieds Cadillac CTS-Vs & Cadillac CTS-V Parts For Sale

FS: Brand new ACDelco upper & lower radiator hoses for V1

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2016, 09:35 AM
TECH Addict

Received 106 Likes on 88 Posts

Default FS: Brand new ACDelco upper & lower radiator hoses for V1

A few months back I swapped out radiators, and replaced the hoses while I was at it. I ordered both the ACDelco OEM hoses (19130239 and 89022513) and the ACDelco "Professional grade" aftermarket hoses (26510X and 20447S), mostly out of curiosity. I ended up using the OEM hoses, and then of course left the other ones sitting in a box for too long to return them to RockAuto.

So what was different about the hoses?
- The OEM hoses have positional markings (ENG and RAD and arrows on the ends of the hose), the aftermarkets hoses do not. Not a huge deal, obviously.
- The OEM upper hose has the plastic mesh wrap on it; the aftermarket hose does not. (The aftermarket lower hose does have the mesh wrap on it.)
- Maybe some difference in the actual composition of the rubber? Dunno, they're both black and, uh, rubber.
- The OEM hoses included new spring hose clamps, which I didn't use, so if I can find those I'll include them.

Lower hose is $19.66 on RockAuto, upper is $20.79; I'll go $19 and $20, respectively, with shipping included. It would be easiest to sell them together, since the upper hose will easily fit in the box with the bigger lower hose, but I'll split 'em if you only need one or the other.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:45 AM
TECH Addict

Received 106 Likes on 88 Posts

Saw the lower hose in the box in the basement the other day. I'm not sure if I still have the upper hose - I vaguely recall that I used it at some point.

Quick Reply: FS: Brand new ACDelco upper & lower radiator hoses for V1