Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Feeler for coffee and cars in the scarborough/gta area?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2016, 12:43 AM
12 Second Club

Received 49 Likes on 30 Posts

Default Feeler for coffee and cars in the scarborough/gta area?

Hey guys I want to hear some feedback on maybe starting a more local coffee/cars event at my dealership and would like your input.I do work at Ford but not being biased to any make or model.If there is enough interest I have full dealership support so long as people who would like to attend are respectful of the property. Here is my proposal for all..vendors included:

To all the Donway Ford Lincoln family, friends and loyal customers. I'm toying with the idea of hosting a monthly or maybe bi-weekly coffee and cars event at the dealership on Sundays (1-4pm) and would like your feedback. This will be a event to show and tell your vehicle..any make and model are welcome. Meet with some of the staff here at Donway Ford, see some of our display specialty vehicles and accessories and showcase your own prized cars. Im more than willing to offer prizes for best Ford in show,most factory original Ford and maybe a viewers choice award of the show.

Many of us car enthusiasts like to gather around and get to know each other, converse and share our cars, their stories. But having a local place to do so in a safe manner(no burnouts) is a rarity.I want to start a new trend we can all enjoy over the spring/summer months to come. With enough interest I also want to extend the thought of having a annual drag race track day at Cayuga as well. Would love to hear your thoughts from everyone interested to make this a fun 2016 and beyond.

Please send your questions, concerns or suggestions to me Regi Adams at RegiA@Donwayford.com or comment below. Don't forget to visit our website (donwayford.com) like and follow us on our Facebook page. Thank you
Old 01-09-2016, 07:38 AM
12 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

I would be interested in the drag race day at Cayuga Reg.

Scarberia is a long haul for me as we have plenty of local shows.

All the best in the New Year my friend and good luck with the show.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:43 PM
12 Second Club

Received 49 Likes on 30 Posts

Thanks Tom and same to you.

And yes I agree its a bit of a trek to get to here from niagra but the race day would be really cool.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:02 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tom has a 2 seat apartment at the track. Lol. I would probably attend one show but I am pretty far from the east end as well. Good luck man
Old 01-10-2016, 04:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6wanted
Tom has a 2 seat apartment at the track. Lol. I would probably attend one show but I am pretty far from the east end as well. Good luck man
LMAO Dom.

Might not be there as much this year.
Old 01-20-2016, 02:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

I'm 2 mins from Donway ford. I'd be in!

Quick Reply: Feeler for coffee and cars in the scarborough/gta area?