Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

For Victims of Ontario Street Racing Legislation

Old 06-28-2009, 11:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default For Victims of Ontario Street Racing Legislation

If you have been a victim of this unfair legislation, or you know someone who has been, please read the following.

http://forums.tfbm.org/index.php?t=msg&th=6498&start=0&

Hello everyone,

A buddy of mine forwarded this to me from another forum (Toronto Subaru). Apparantly, there is an MPP out there that is willing to listen to victims of Ontario's unfair street racing/stunt driving legislature. If you have been treated unfairly or just want to voice your concerns, please let yourself be heard.. Information is below.

a buddy of mine from the Motorcycle forum finally sat down with his MPP and the guy is listening

"Last week I talked with MPP Mr. Peter Tabuns , He said John Newell's book has many valid points.

He also said he would bring this matter before legislature, but he needs letters from people who have been affected by this law, particularly from the victims of Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer and from who's been nailed with 172 and been found innocent in court!

I would think a written letter would be best, an e-mail would do also!
I need those same letters sent here: mrlitho21@msn.com for my next meeting with Mr. Tabuns.

Mr. Peter Tabuns

421 Donlands Ave
East York, ON
M4J 3S2
tabunsp-co@ndp.on.ca

Please take the time and write a letter!

Please post this in any forum as you see fit!

in a nutshell.....these MPPs are not oblivious to the crap that's happening because of this ill-thought law.....and Mr. Tabuns will give Queen's Park an earfull IF he has access to the stories from people busted by this sham so please send an email to the addys above if you feel you've been wrongly accused and/or had the charges lowered in court making the upfront a complete injustice with regard to the over-whelming "yes" vote for this law in the first place....apparently, it was considered political suicide to challenge it while Klees was parading the orphan daughter around, and nobody knew the facts that the father was ripped outta his mind

so please send this guy your story and post this thread everywhere

-----it is our chance to change this unconstitutional law, do it!!!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 01:42 PM
cam
TECH Junkie

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Bottom line though is that complacent people get the government they deserve.
Cant say it better than that. Hudak in two years guys. Start pressuring your regional members regardless of which party you support. Just place a call or a send a letter out. I think you'll get more response from the PC's as Harris did away with photo radar in his first term and McGuinty's goons are the ones that allowed all this BS we are dealing with now to happen.

Vote! Please Vote smart
Old 07-02-2009, 10:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

they have been cracking down on street racing in woodbridge big time, that's why i dont go anymore

Search this Thread