Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

1998 Trans Am for sale.. maybe

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 11:51 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1998 Trans Am for sale.. maybe

Trans Am in Northern Ontario ( should had specified

Hey there. I am gauging interest in my trans am. I am fighting with myself about selling it or not. I am moving, and I already own three vehicles. I really don't have room for TWO of them.. and I am going to need a daily driver..

I am gauging interest in a 98 Trans Am, Dark Metallic Blue, 6-speed. It has like 83000kms, and I have maybe put a little over 1k in my time owning her. She is in EXCELLENT condition. Leather interior. I have recently put a magnaflow exhaust on ( cat back ) and I have the origional, should potential buyers prefer the stock. I stored it for the winter, and I have only put 300kms on her this season. Quite frankly, I love the car, she is very fast, runs perfectly, however, I can't really justify owning it if I am not going to drive it.

I am also not too sure what to ask. Currently the prices for Trans Ams are very high. However, if I get close to what I paid for it, then I will be happy I suppose. I think if someone offered me 17-18k I would have to sell it.

I am just gauging interest here folks, so if you are interested, drop me a line and what you would consider paying.

Included: I have a hurst shifter, that I bought from this site, that I haven't installed yet, as I rarely drive it anyway.

I have the origional lid as well, if for some reason you do not like the SLP lid.

Last edited by Ghostintheshell; 08-05-2006 at 07:47 AM.
Old 08-10-2006, 10:24 PM
TECH Resident

goes to the Auto Trader tomorrow..
Old 08-11-2006, 11:16 AM
12 Second Club

good luck with the sale!
Old 08-11-2006, 12:25 PM
TECH Resident

I would also consider a trade for an Automatic...

I am moving to a big city, and as much as I like the 6speed, I would prefer an Auto for the city.

As far as trades go, I would want something with similar mileage... anyone interested gimmie a mssg and we'll talk.

Quick Reply: 1998 Trans Am for sale.. maybe