Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

5L MUSTANG kill...its not what ya think

Old 05-10-2008, 09:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 5L MUSTANG kill...its not what ya think

Ok, l get a text one day from an excited girlfriend, that says," l smoked my first mustang!!!"
So that evening l asked her,with a little disbelief, what kind?? an older one, modded? that kinda stuff..my guess is by what she described was a late 80's lx or maybe a gt(unsure if it had the skirts on it) maybe modded,she said it was in really good shape and loud, so who knows,anyway he was following her and went to pass her on a four lane highway, as he went by he was laughing at her, he got in front of her in the slow lane, and she decides to take him when the traffic is clear ahead. As she passes him at about 90kms as she passes him, shes waving goodbye, then he slamms it, they go neck to neck for awhile and as she losing him he flips the bird at her, pissed off and all and she back off at about 221kms.
I thot damn thats pretty good considering she drives a 2001 vw turbo beetle, guess ls1's arent the only carnivor out there whos got the taste for mustangs,lol, l told her it was a good kill and yada, yada, yada, shes proud!!
Old 05-10-2008, 12:44 PM
11 Second Club

That's pretty funny. My wife has a 1.8T beetle. 2000 so it's with the baby K03 turbo. Not as much guts as the 2001 but still fun to drive around. Solid car for sure.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Launching!

Nice! I had an 01 turbo GTi that ran mid 14s with a tune and exhaust.

Better than a mustang but still not an F-Body

Search this Thread