Carbureted LSX Forum Carburetors | Carbed Intakes | Carb Tuning Tips for LSX Enthusiasts

new guy

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 11:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy

Hey guys been using this forum for research info for my two projects before I got started and now that im starting them I figured I would register. Tons of great info here btw! My two projects are an 86 firebird and 94z71, started with the truck since im in Alberta, canada and winter is 8 months of the year lol. Currently have 4.56 gears and lockers in a 14sf rear and stock ifs front, 4l80e stock convertor ran with tci ez-tcu controller, stock lq4, performer rpm intake, msd 6010, speed demon 750 vac sec carb. At the moment I dont have dyno access just curious if anyone had a baseline timing curve to start with while I play with it a bit? I am keep in the truck pretty tame for the winter while I get the firebird swap completed, headers cam convertor and a rebuild will be done when the firebird is drivable come springtime just want to squeeze what I can safely outta the stock lq4.
Old 09-21-2014, 12:06 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Welcome. Glad we can be of help to those that don't want to post much. Always glad to have new members in the carb section.

Quick Reply: new guy