8-71 Roots LS1 fuel sump outlet size?Fuel line size? Style/size fittings from sump? - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > LS1-LS2-LS3-LS6-LS7 PERFORMANCE > Carbureted LSX Forum
Reload this Page >

8-71 Roots LS1 fuel sump outlet size?Fuel line size? Style/size fittings from sump?

Notices
Carbureted LSX Forum Carburetors | Carbed Intakes | Carb Tuning Tips for LSX Enthusiasts

8-71 Roots LS1 fuel sump outlet size?Fuel line size? Style/size fittings from sump?

Old 01-07-2017, 07:15 AM
Teching In

Default 8-71 Roots LS1 fuel sump outlet size?Fuel line size? Style/size fittings from sump?

In the works of putting a dual carb'd 8-71 Weiand blower atop my 5.7 LS1. To begin i ordered a fuel sump from summit with 1/2 npt outlets rather than the 3/8 npt outlets. Does anyone which is the right size outlet? What size fuel line and fittings coming from the tank would be necessary?
Old 01-08-2017, 06:27 PM
10 Second Club

1/2" = -8....So I would go at least -8 to the pump and up to the regulator/s where you could then go either -8 or -6 to the carb/s.

Also, is this going to be a deadheaded or return system ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 8-71 Roots LS1 fuel sump outlet size?Fuel line size? Style/size fittings from sump?

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: