Carbureted LSX Forum Carburetors | Carbed Intakes | Carb Tuning Tips for LSX Enthusiasts

BLow threw carb what fuel pressure?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BLow threw carb what fuel pressure?

Ian anyone else running a blow threw carb setup? I modified my carb with the instructions from hangar 18. Today was first time at the track and it seems to run out of fuel pressure. So I added up to 9lbs fuel pressure from 6.5 and it made a pretty big difference. Now my question is what fuel pressure are you guys running on a blow threw setup?
Old 04-03-2017, 07:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 432 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by Bignbadbelair
Ian anyone else running a blow threw carb setup? I modified my carb with the instructions from hangar 18. Today was first time at the track and it seems to run out of fuel pressure. So I added up to 9lbs fuel pressure from 6.5 and it made a pretty big difference. Now my question is what fuel pressure are you guys running on a blow threw setup?
Is your boost referenced FPR working correctly? Without more details on your setup, I have to start at the basics.
Old 04-03-2017, 07:47 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What Gametech said.. Mine is 6.5lbs at idle with an aeromotive boost bypass regulator. that should be about normal. Too much pressure at idle with cause issues with your floats as well.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It wasn't be working correctly I Gotta it fixed now. Thanks guys!

Quick Reply: BLow threw carb what fuel pressure?