Notices
Carbureted LSX Forum Carburetors | Carbed Intakes | Carb Tuning Tips for LSX Enthusiasts

LQ9 Power guess

Old 02-19-2019, 08:32 PM
10 Second Club

I just need to get you guys combos to see where I can fix mine....its coming around, just slow....BUT, I don't want to go to Cam2, E85, or such, since I want/need to stick with pump **** (91-93)
I wish now I would have went a little different route and listened a little better back when I was picking your brains.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be in the 10's.....FINALLY ....just wish it was a little deeper. (and did it NA too)

OK, sorry to get off topic.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Doug G View Post
I just need to get you guys combos to see where I can fix mine....its coming around, just slow....BUT, I don't want to go to Cam2, E85, or such, since I want/need to stick with pump **** (91-93)
I wish now I would have went a little different route and listened a little better back when I was picking your brains.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be in the 10's.....FINALLY ....just wish it was a little deeper. (and did it NA too)

OK, sorry to get off topic.
Im sure my cars lighter than yours and I have a lot of money in it. Going 10s on NA is nothing to laught at. Especially in a first gen. Keep chipping away.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: