Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

I just cant get rid of her(need opinions)

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 11:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy I just cant get rid of her(need opinions)

so i have a 94 z28 that has been through hell, she started life as a drug dealers car, he wrecked it, and the cops impounded it and supposedly fixed it up and slapped a light bar on it. Well after they blew her up, they sold it to this dumbass kid at an auction that threw in a "Vette' lt1" (his words) and a 700r4, as well as a wings west body kit(with wood screws no less) so i picked her up and tried to fix her up a bit, demodding all the ricer **** and adding peices from my 99' donor camaro, and im at a crossroads. I love the car, like i can see past the problems and all like no one else, i mean at this point its got a face only a father could love. But i guess my question is, should i save her from the scrap heap and keep trying, or should i just give up and move on? im obviously in need of some confidence boosting lol
Old 08-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Turd Gen Guy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Tolley's94z28
so i have a 94 z28 that has been through hell, she started life as a drug dealers car, he wrecked it, and the cops impounded it and supposedly fixed it up and slapped a light bar on it. Well after they blew her up, they sold it to this dumbass kid at an auction that threw in a "Vette' lt1" (his words) and a 700r4, as well as a wings west body kit(with wood screws no less) so i picked her up and tried to fix her up a bit, demodding all the ricer **** and adding peices from my 99' donor camaro, and im at a crossroads. I love the car, like i can see past the problems and all like no one else, i mean at this point its got a face only a father could love. But i guess my question is, should i save her from the scrap heap and keep trying, or should i just give up and move on? im obviously in need of some confidence boosting lol
if you really like the car then keep it! all your work will pay off one day
Old 08-22-2010, 12:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just wish it was nicer or faster, i love the car, like its a major part of my life, just its not flawless and its got its problems, and no one really appreciates it but me ya know lol, i get sick of catching **** for it i guess idk

Quick Reply: I just cant get rid of her(need opinions)