Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Factory gauge cluster ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2021, 08:24 AM
Staging Lane

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Factory gauge cluster ?

I am LS swapping my 93 Trans Am. I have a complete donor car that is a 99 TA. Since my wiring has been cut and spliced in a lot of places my plan is to pull the complete wiring harness under hood and under dash and use it. I'm also planning on using the 99 gauge cluster. My car has 96k miles on it and the swap has 150k+. Is there a company that can reset the cluster to match so that it shows original miles or am I SOL? Thanks
Old 12-24-2021, 06:53 PM
Launching!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 69PrimedC10
I am LS swapping my 93 Trans Am. I have a complete donor car that is a 99 TA. Since my wiring has been cut and spliced in a lot of places my plan is to pull the complete wiring harness under hood and under dash and use it. I'm also planning on using the 99 gauge cluster. My car has 96k miles on it and the swap has 150k+. Is there a company that can reset the cluster to match so that it shows original miles or am I SOL? Thanks
People have discussed places that can do this but I have no experience with it so not sure if it will work or not. eBay and other online places sell clusters for reasonable prices and you should be able to find one with close to the miles you need. Good luck!

Quick Reply: Factory gauge cluster ?