Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

98 Camaro z28 Electrical Issue - Professionals only plz

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 98 Camaro z28 Electrical Issue - Professionals only plz

Hello everyone who's willing to offer me some help with this issue. Nothing to crazy to make a long story short, when my battery is connected and the key is turned off and pulled out of the ignition, my front and rear running lights stay on and my windows maintain power to roll up and down. Also a few lights on the dash stay on like the odometer and the dimmer switch works too without the key. When I'm done driving i have to disconnect the battery so it doesn't drain. You can understand how this is becomes a PITA. I want to try and solve this issue without inserting a battery cutoff switch. I'm not a moron and I normally don't like forums because its always the same sh**, a bunch of people who want they're opinion heard that dont know what the F*** they are talking about . So if you have some good reliable information that would give me a running start at this i would greatly appreciate your input , i know there are smart people on here I just wanted to make that clear, if you don't know what your talking about pls don't reply. Thank you.

Quick Reply: 98 Camaro z28 Electrical Issue - Professionals only plz