Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

Fast Toys Ram Air

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 04:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fast Toys Ram Air

Don't worry this isn't a which is better thread.... I'm looking to put a Fast Toys kit on my 2k2 Camaro, but I was hoping to try and see if we could get a little discount. I know for sure there is another member interested. If I talk to Fast Toys, and try and arrange a group buy of sorts, would anyone else be interested? I know most of you have already modded your cars, but I've noticed a few members who recently bought cars, that haven't started adding things, so I was hoping a few might be interested. Let me know, I did send a PM to FT, and mention there are two of us for sure, hey it can't hurt to ask...
Old 03-15-2016, 07:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As we discussed Bill, I will go ahead and jump in if there is a deal to be had!
Old 03-15-2016, 07:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I'm waiting to hear from the moderator of the Group Buy area, but I did get the approval from Fast Toys, if we can get 3 orders they will give it to us for $170... So far we have 2 orders... PLEASE, if you know anyone interested let me know. All they have to do is call Fast Toys and mention the Group Buy at LS1TECH. Here's the email as proof.

Bill,

If we can get 3 or more orders, we can offer them at 170.00 shipped within the continental U.S. If you want to post something and round up some interest, that would be great. People would have to call to order to get the group buy price.

We’ll run this offer until Tuesday of next week.

Phil

Fast Toys Performance

Ph # 877-955-4896

www.fasttoys.net

www.fasttoys.ca

Quick Reply: Fast Toys Ram Air