Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

Derale 16925 fan wiring help

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 05:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Derale 16925 fan wiring help

Hey guys, I have a 2000 Camaro with dual 16925 pushers. Currently, the way I have them wired, the yellow signal wires are spliced together and hooked into the fuse box so that as soon as I turn the key on, both run wide open. It is very loud, and I know it's not the right way. I have a Racetronix harness, but don't have everything to install it yet, so my question is where are the pcm trigger wires to connect the yellow wire to? Is it the wire with the weather pack connector by the hood latch? Do I wire both yellow wires from each fan into the same pcm wire, or different ones? I will eventually put the other harness in, but for now I would like to get it setup properly with what I have, which are the two relays that came with them. Thanks, Logan. Yeah, I'm a newb when it comes to wiring, so I probably sound like a retard lol so try to explain it to me like an 8 year old
Old 03-11-2016, 05:37 PM
Staging Lane

Or is it one of the white or blue wires with the female spade connectors?
Old 03-11-2016, 05:59 PM
Staging Lane

Would it hook together like this? (The red wire is an extension of the yellow wire, which switches the fans on or off)

Quick Reply: Derale 16925 fan wiring help