Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

Question for the 1SC/1SZ Guys

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2016, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question for the 1SC/1SZ Guys

So I was reading this thread the other day when researching RPO codes for 4th gens (https://ls1tech.com/forums/chevrolet...sz-others.html) and got curious about the cars with no cruise control from the factory. I am ditching cruise on my 94 LS1 swap project and was wondering if those cars have a different turn signal stalk without the cruise switch on it? My stalk is sort of messed up anyway and it would be nice to change it out to one without the buttons.

I looked for different part numbers but couldn't find much, so I figured I would ask the people that actually have the cars that were optioned (or not optioned, I don't know) that way. Thanks for any help.
Old 03-21-2016, 06:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I know from seeing pictures of cars without cruise control that the stalk is definitely different. Basically the same size, just without the on/off switch and set button on the end.

Try to get a VIN # from a car without cruise and use that to look up the right part number.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z28 6spd
I know from seeing pictures of cars without cruise control that the stalk is definitely different. Basically the same size, just without the on/off switch and set button on the end.

Try to get a VIN # from a car without cruise and use that to look up the right part number.
Could never find cars without cruise for sale to get the VIN, so if anyone without cruise could PM me the VIN I would appreciate it.

Quick Reply: Question for the 1SC/1SZ Guys