Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

Baer Track4 Brakes Installed

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2018, 07:48 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Baer Track4 Brakes Installed

About two years ago I purchased a 13" Front Track4 Brake System, rear 12" SS4 Brake System, and a Baer ReMaster Master Cylinder for a Fox Mustang build I was planning, luckily I came to the light, sold the car and did not proceed with the build. I worked with Baer over the winter and finally got the necessary parts and pieces to get the front Track4 brake system installed. I finally got everything installed on the front system for the most part except for a new right front brake line. The line gave me a little trouble when installing the banjo fitting from the brake line to the brake hose so I need to bend up a new one. I was really looking forward to having Baers on all four corners but unfortunately Baer doesn't make a rear SS4 system for the 98-02 F-body and in order for me to make the Mustang system work on the car it would take major modifications so for right now I'm just going to freshen up the stock rear calipers. I'm dying to get the car back on the ground and get it out to feel the difference! Here are some pictures of the install....

Comparison shot of the front rotors:

Track4 Caliper mounted:

I was worried with the clearance of the front calipers and the 17" wheels I have on my car now but I went and risked it and everything looks good for now.

I'm not a fabricator by any stretch of the imagination but it seems like to get the rear SS4 system to work it would take a lot.

Last edited by 441bertre; 06-28-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Quick Reply: Baer Track4 Brakes Installed