Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

In Search Of 98 z28 camaro 3d printed dash help (12.3 holley)

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2019, 08:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In Search Of 98 z28 camaro 3d printed dash help (12.3 holley)

So im in the process of throwing a holley efi system in my 98 camaro, and am in awe that they have a bad *** 12.3 inch display now with all the features you could ever want to tune on the fly. My problem is fitting that big bastard in the cluster gauge. im contemplating getting a decent 3d printer and building it myself ( i learned autoCAD everything in highschool) but i don't really want to splurge on a printer unit if someone else has tried and succeeded in this venture. I've seen a bunch of 7 inch displays in there and it looks pretty good, but the 12.3 look futuristic. If any body knows who i could contact to make this happen it would be greatly appreciated, i believe the 4th gen camaro owners with holley efi/ dominator need this mod!

Last edited by o0somekid0o; 04-24-2019 at 10:32 AM.
Old 04-26-2019, 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Save a ton of funds and use shapeways com. I used them to sell the extended headlight caps for the 2014 -15 Silverado headlights. They were cheaper to make the part than anywhere I found and then you can set up a store and sell it to others making some money, but best of all the customer places the order and they make them to ship while you do nothing else. I finally sold enough to make up for the local high price prototypes I did before I found that site. My plan is to go with the smaller dash or more likely now the AEM CD7. The 12 is to large and way to much money in my eyes.